Thursday 5 December 2013

The Key To Music

  As the title of the sub-article is 'the key to music' I though that it might be quite clever and meaningful to add a lock and key hanging from the U of the word 'music'.

 
  Firstly I tilted the word 'music' to add more of an effect to the image. Then I found the image of the lock and key, as seen above, in the clip art section of Microsoft publisher. Once I had found the lock and key image I then used the recolour option on Microsoft PowerPoint to make the lock and key blue as it was originally black. Next I copied the image so that it appeared twice on the screen, then I cropped both images so that they were both half of the lock and key image but when joined together they would make the full lock and key image once more. I did this so that the lock and key would appear to be hanging off of the U. I sent the left half of the image to the back and brought the right half to the front to give the desired effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment