Tuesday 10 December 2013

Feedback

  Today I asked one of my fellow classmates to peer assess the interview that I have produced for my double page spread. Here is what they said, " A good overall star, well done, you give us some new information from the band. However ensure that your questions are really clear and are not too 'wordy'. You also need to give your overview and impressions as a reporter - this is normally at the start or the end of the article." Below is the article that my peer assessed






   To begin with I was very disappointed and disagreed with this feedback. However after re-reading the interview and evaluating its strengths and weaknesses I agreed that the issues highlighted in the feedback are spot on. To begin with this was going to be my completed article and the fact that the feedback said a goo start suggested to me that I haven't written enough and therefore need to develop the interview. In addition it also became clear to me that I need to write an introduction to the interview rather than jumping in head first and starting with a question. I also think that I will need to put the interview into columns as at the moment it looks too 'chunky' despite other magazines conducting interviews in this format and I also feel that it does not look very attractive/appealing to the reader therefore this will make them not want to read the article. However before I begin to make these changes I will print out a copy of the magazine so that I can evaluate it and see if anything further needs changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment