Thursday 5 December 2013

Sub-Article Image

  The image in the sub-article on my double page spread I took of my next-door neighbour at home. I specifically wanted him as he had the hair that I needed for the image. In the image I have removed the background behind the boy and replaced it with a plain grey one so as not to draw the reader's attention away from the article. I then placed the image in a circle to give it a fun poppy look. However not all of the image is restricted by the circle, the boy's hair slightly overlaps and comes out of the circle. This adds effect and excitement to the image. When taking the picture of the boy i specifically used a prop (headphones) to represent the sub-article as it is relevant to song writing, music and the the fact that the audience will be listening to this specific artist's music. The boy is representing the artist Shaun Dean.
  I have enlarged a quote from 'Shaun Dean', put the text in italics and emphasised the speech marks around it to draw attention to the article. The quote is also interesting and will make readers want to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment