Tuesday 10 December 2013

Skyline

  Today I have changed the skyline at the top of the front cover of my music magazine. I have changed the background colour from a very bold purple to a very light pastel shade of purple. I have also changed the text going across the skyline, I have done this because my media teacher has advised the class to keep the number of different fonts on the front page to a minimum. Therefore I decided to use the same font that I used for "exclusive interview with." again I used an internet site to generate the font. However I did decide to keep the love hearts in-between each word but this time I have added a slight glow to the hearts for more of an effect.
  The reason that I changed the colour of the skyline was because I wanted it to in-keeping with the pastel sort of theme however I stuck with purple as I still want it to stand out slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment