Thursday 5 December 2013

Contents Page

  For the contents page I don't just want it to consist of a list of page numbers and text. Therefore I will only be doing roughly 10-15 pages in this format. For the rest of the pages I will use pictures of the people in the articles with the page number in the corner of the image, I have already started work on the first one:

 
  The image above will be the biggest on the contents page as it is the main feature of this issue of the magazine. To produce this image I added in a grey background using Microsoft PowerPoint. I then inserted a yellow square and edited the transparency of it so that it is a little bit see through. I feel that this adds a more poppy look to the page it also adds to the special effects of the page. I think that it will also be impressive to the readers. I then tilted the square so that it looks like a diamond over the right hand corner of the image. I did this because I felt that the square looked far too plain and simple. Next I added the page number (08) over the square so that you can see the number as the text is in white therefor without the square you would not be able to read the page number. I produced the page number using a font generator. I have produced the image for the contents page in this way because it is original and different and will please my target audience. I intend to do at least 2 more images like this one but slightly smaller and to the right of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment