Thursday 5 December 2013

Bar Code

Today, using my research, I added my bar code, date and price to the front cover of my music magazine. To begin with I needed to find a bar code, for this I just copied as pasted a bar code from google images. I did this because it is the only image throughout the magazine that you are allowed to copy and paste from the Internet, the rest I have to produce myself.
  Once I had the barcode I thought that it would be a good idea to put it, along with the date, the issue number and the price in a white box so that the information is clear to the audience but not too bright and bold as this would put them off.
  I have placed all of this information in the bottom right had corner of the front cover, so that it is not taking up and wasting any much needed space on the cover. It is placed overlapping the main image therefor nothing else could be put there so I am saving as much space as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment