Friday 6 December 2013

Contents Page - Second Image

 
 
For this image I used the same picture that I used for the "The Key to Music" article on my double page spread. However this time I didn't remove the background as I didn't think that a plain white background would be suitable for the contents page. Like the previous image, I have placed a yellow square in the bottom right hand corner of the image with the page number on top of it.
 
  As you will also have noticed I have put a quote and text explaining what the image and quote are advertising in the magazine underneath the image. The text under the image is to entice the reader into reading this particular article. The quote is clear because it is in bold blue, italic and the speech marks at the start and end are very apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment