Thursday 5 December 2013

Competition

  I have placed the competition bubble that I produced for my double page spread on the front cover of my music magazine. I have done this because the competition is related to the main feature of my magazine ( the girl group) therefore the competition is relevant to the main coverage. I have placed the bubble near the main image of the girl group so that, after the image, people's attentions will be drawn to the bubble especially as the first word is 'win' which people are always attracted to.
  The bubble will also entice the reader into buying the magazine as it tells them there are prizes up for grabs and competitions in the magazine. Another reason that specific competition will entice readers is that many young girls would love to get up close and personal with their stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment