Tuesday 19 November 2013

Experimental Images


  Today, in lesson time, me and some fellow media students went down to one of the media rooms where we all took it in turns to take some pictures of one another. The purpose of this was to experiment and to see what type of picture angles, what types of background and what poses would look good and what would best fit our magazines. I wanted to make sure that I did this before I start to take actual pictures for the magazine so that I am not wasting the time of my models and so that I can get used to the camera. I also wanted to see what the images would look like on the computer. Below are a few examples of the type of images that I took:









As you can see from the final image I also experimented with various effects such as blowing the girls with wind for the effect on their hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment