Saturday 30 November 2013

Front Cover

 
 
  Today I have added information to the little bubble in the bottom left hand corner of the front cover of my music magazine. I created the text for it, again, using a font generator from the internet. I chose to use blue text because it contrasts to the pink behind it, so it adds colour to the cover. I also fell that, along with the colours, the font of the text will appeal to and entice readers to buy the magazine. You will also notice that beside the text I have produced an album cover to demonstrate the article. To produce the album cover I used powerpoint. I coloured the background in purple and added heart shapes all around. I also added a picture of Megan to the album cover which suggest that it is her CD. I took the image on the same day as the rest of my images of the 'girl group'. In this picture Megan looks a bit cheeky which links in to the title that I have given the album, "Cheeky Little Secrets".

No comments:

Post a Comment