Tuesday 26 November 2013


Photography

 After I had chosen my main image for the front cover I encountered a few issues. The first being that the girls exceeded the green screen, I knew this would be an issue when I was going to attempt to remove the background. I first tried to remove the background using applications on the desktop, such as PowerPoint, paint and publisher. However when this failed I decided to search the internet to see if I could find anything that would help. to my surprise I found a wonderful website that was easy to use and removed the background wonderfully without leaving any traces of background behind. Below is a screen shot of the website.


 
 The second issue that I encountered was that the table blocked out Megan's leg. This was a fault in my own photography skills that I could have noticed when taking the picture. However it was easy to remove the table using the website mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment