Tuesday 26 November 2013

Photography

  Today I took my pictures of my girl group that will be the main feature on my magazine. I took a number of shot with the girls in a number of positions. Before I took the pictures I already had ideas for a few of the poses that I wanted the girls to pose. I told the girls before we began so they knew what I was expecting of them. I found the photography fun and interesting to do because I enjoyed directing the girls and telling them how to pose/look.

 I was very pleased with the pictures that I took as I felt that when selecting the image for both my front cover and two page spread that I will have a wide range to choose from.
 I looked through all of the pictures that I had taken, once I had uploaded them to the computer, and looked at each one individually to see which one would be suitable for my front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment