Tuesday 19 November 2013

Fresh Music



Today I decided that the title I wanted for the side column was "fresh music". For this I felt that I needed to come up with an appropriate yet still professional looking text. I found the text that I wanted then I thought it might be fun to add a glow to it. To my surprise this worked and looked very professional and appropriate for the magazine and representative of the information I want to include in the column.
 
The next step was selecting the colour of the text. This was pretty easy as I alredy knew that I wanted it to be pink as this was my theme colour. Then I thought that it might be a good idea to remove the E from fresh and replace it with a love heart instead I tried it and put it in place on my magazine. I think that it works well so have left it ibn place, I also gave the heart a glow to fit in tith the text.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment