Tuesday 26 November 2013

Font

 For the name of my girl group I want it to be very big and noticeable on the front cover. I also wanted it to be representative of both my music magazine and the girl group. I also want the text to be very big because this would suggest that the girl group is very popular and well known therefore the magazine want to advertise that they have an exclusive with these pop megastars.

 I produced the font by using a font generator on the internet. I copied and pasted the text into a paint document and then filled all of the white patches with a baby blue to give it a more rustic and individual look.

(the title for the
girl group)
 
 I also used a font generator to produce the text introducing the girl group, this is shown below. I selected this font and colour for the text because I feel that it fits in with my theme and colour scheme.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment