Wednesday 5 March 2014

Who would be the audience for your media product?

  Before making my music magazine, I ensured that I had a strong target audience that I could aim at by carrying out market research, but at the same time I  needed to find a gap in the market for my product. To do this I looked at other magazines aimed at the same age range as my target audience and then decided to apply these features to my music magazine because this would mean that m magazine can offer all of the features of the other magazines and I could also include the fact that mine is also a music magazine, therefore appealing to a wider target audience.

                  

  I also feel now looking at my magazine as a finished product, in comparison to its audience I am confident to say my magazine targets, young people between the ages of 8-14. I feel that it is aspiring for the younger side of my audience in terms of style of the models and such like, and at the same time i feel that the fashion and content would also appeal to the higher age range of my target audience who are interested in main-stream pop music. 

  The following are images that I have sourced which i feel represent my target audience either from the style and appearance of the people, or the poses or surrounding settings.










No comments:

Post a Comment