Thursday 6 March 2014

In what ways does your media product use develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

  For my media product or music magazine I used other magazines aimed at similar target audiences and social groups as inspiration for the development, design and production of my music magazine. I took things from a selection of other magazines such as colour schemes and page layout and brought them togethert as one for my music magazine.










  While I have used ideas from other magazines and developed them to my advantage in order to challenge conventions, I am aware that there are areas where perhaps I have relied too heavily on other magazines and should have developed those ideas further to make my magazine one hundred percent unique. An example of this is the design of my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment