Sunday 2 March 2014

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

The following Slideshare presentation is one which I have produced as research into an additional media institution and the magazine that inspired me in producing my own music magazine.



  Out of the four media institutions that I have researched I feel that the most appropriate one to distribute my product would be EGMONT. I feel this way because they currently have no music based magazines for young teenage girls, but they do have a gossip based magazine (We Love Pop) which is aimed at the same sort of target audience as mine. Therefore they will have the necessary contacts for the production ,marketing and distribution of my product. 


Furthermore EGMONT only publish for children who are their main focus not a sideline unlike IPC, for example, who focus predominantly on an adult audience.



No comments:

Post a Comment