Monday 21 October 2013

Image and Sub-Headings

  Today I have added an image and subheadings to the contents page of my school magazine. The image is of a girl in my year. I took this image at the same time as the image that I have used for the front cover, therefore it too is in front of a white board. I did this because I wanted a plain white background for this image too. I have also added a border around the image to make it more noticeable and to separate it from the rest of the page. Here is how the image looks:

 
  The next thing that I did was to add sub-headings into the page. I did this so that it will be easy for the reader to know the different sections of the magazine and so that it is not too complicated for them. Here is an example of the first sub heading:
 
 
  I have put it in a blue box so that it stands out from the rest of the text. Again I have used blue and red continuing the theme.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment